Premium Home Inspections
We have identified the most common problems that appear on home inspection reports and we are FIXING THEM, for FREE as we inspect.
Our Mission is to provide a level of service that so far exceeds other inspection companies, that it just doesn't make sense to do business with anyone else.
Here is a list of the things we will work to ensure DON'T show up on the next home inspection report you order:
- Mudding / Taping of Holes in Garage Firewalls
- Adding CO & Smoke Alarms 1
- Lubricating sliding windows and doors
- Missing Outlet & Switch Covers Replaced
- Replacing Bad Standard & GFCI Outlets
- Waterproof Covers for Exterior Outlets
- Faulty Light Switches replaced
- Missing Door Stops replaced
- Garage to house Fire Door Auto Closers replaced or adjusted
- Missing or damaged AC Refrigerant Line Insulation replaced
- Missing Light Bulbs replaced
- We spray paint over minor Water Stains (white for drywall, tan for wood) 2
- Missing Gas Wrenches added at meters
- Missing Gas Caps installed
- Spigot Replacement (for handle leaks)
- Gutter Seam repair (silicon caulking)
- Missing Window Locks replaced with Auxiliary Locks
- Failed Gas Stove Igniters replaced
- Missing Combustion Air Screens replaced
- Air Filter replacement / cleaning
- Caulking of plumbing fixtures & toilets
- Replacement of Smoke Detector Batteries
- Covers provided for Electrical Panel Gaps
- Water Heater Bonding
- We replace Gas Lines made from no longer approved materials
- We Grind down Strike-Plates so that doors will latch
- Replacement of missing or Sharp Electrical Panel Screws
- Open Junction Boxes covered
- Damper-Stops added for gas fireplaces
- Sealing Gaps at gas pipes in fireplaces
- Exposed interior wiring placed in conduit
- Shower Diverter Valves replaced
The Details & Fine Print
Every home is different. One in a thousand homes have no reportable findings. The average inspection yields 20-40. Occasionally we encounter the "fixer-upper" with 60-100+ reportable deficiencies.
The objective with our Premium Inspection is to render an uncommon level of value by providing an extremely thorough inspection and at the same time a cleaner home inspection report by eliminating items when possible as or after we inspect. It is solely at the inspectors discretion what if any upgrade / maintenance items to address. We are not and do not contract to do any repairs. We will fix what we can, as we inspect in the time we have. We are always open to request on what items to address. Our goal is to helpful above and beyond other home inspection companies.
The following information and provisions apply to Premium Home Inspections:
1. A premium inspection must be authorized by the current property owner or their legal representative. This authorization consists of an agreement and waiver.
2. No money is charged or accepted for any repairs, upgrades or maintenance items.
3. Reimbursement is requested for the cost of some items such as smoke and CO detectors.
4. Premium inspections are optional. We're also happy to provide standard inspections.
5. We request a 4 hour time be set aside for premium inspections so that we can accomplish as much as possible.
Have you heard about the other ways we've always added value ?
- No additional costs for roof inspections. (And no more excluded roofs because they’re too high unless it’s a no fly zone.)
- Free aerial photos or video, if requested, for virtual tours / listing portals.
- Tandem booking for termite inspections.3
- Infrared inspection of electrical panels.
- 24 Hour turnaround of our clear, easy to read, reports.
And Free repairs.
Thereby cleaner reports.